Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Research Rationale


Research rationale 
The task is to create a music magazine that will appeal to 14-18 year olds as that's the age group that I am around and will be selling my product to, by having such a large range of teenagers this will enable me to widen my research. This will also help me understand what type of music and also what type of music magazines teenagers read and  also what will attract them to buy it.
 The types of research I will be doing are online surveys as I can get lots of people to do this easily and I’ll also do a paper survey for some of the people that are a bit older. Also I’ll be doing some qualitative research by doing some market research, I’ll do this by  deconstructing some already made music magazines so I know what is already out in the world and also what my competition will be like. By me doing all this research it will allow me to understand what is already made and also what makes a music magazine successful the answers I get from all this research will help me decide what I should include inside of my product and also what I display on my front cover as its the first thing people see when purchasing a magazine.
The resources I’ll need are social media as I can send the link to the online survey and get people I know to fill it out for me, other resources such as access to the students here at my school so I can get the information that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment